- URI to use for the TLS profile, defaults to "http://ianaorg/beep/TLS"
- File containing the public key certificate, must be present
- Directory containing public key certificates, each file named according to the serverName attribute.
- File containing the secret key, must be present
- Directory containing secret keys, each file named according to the serverName attribute.
- Enables debug mode for the TLS profile, defaults to "0"
- Well-known entry point for the TLS profile.
- Tune using TLS, and update the connection's configuration structure accordingly.
Home Alphabetic index
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.