- Initializes the TCP connection library, invoking bp_library_init.
- Terminates the TCP connection library.
- Front-end to bp_connection_create.
- Connect to a host, bind the socket-descriptor to a connection structure, register profile-modules, and start the initiator.
- Listen for incoming connections, bind each socket-descriptor to a connection structure, register profile-modules, and start the listener.
- Closes the socket associated with the connection returned by tcp_bp_connect and calls bp_connection_destroy.
Home Alphabetic index
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.