- Binds a socket to a connection structure.
- Registers a profile registration with a connection.
- Starts the protocol engine after the desired profiles are registered with a connection.
- Terminates all channels on the session.
- Reaps the resources associated with the connection.
- Returns the configuration object associated with the connection (cf, bp_connection_create).
- Makes a formatted log entry using the connection's logging function (cf, bp_connection_create).
- Pushes a read/write function to the I/O stack for the connection.
- Adds a read/write function to the I/O filter stack for the connection.
Home Alphabetic index
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.